There are a lot of beautiful, harmless stray dogs in every corner of India. All they look for is some compassion & patting but sadly, all they get is a pretty rough life on the streets. Because they’re so common, many of us barely stop to give them a second thought, rather a second look. Yes, we know we lead busy lives & we can’t lose pace. But if we could just take out few minutes from our rushed lives, we could learn the little lessons of life from these adorable & giving canine wonders.
1. Life is more beautiful when you share and care.
Even though they never have enough to go around, they never hesitate to share what little they have with others.
2. Always be on the lookout for opportunities.
These guys aren’t survivors for nothing. They grab every single opportunity they see and make the most of what they have.
3. The importance of a nap.
Got a problem you can’t quite solve? Take a nap. Dog certified.
4. To enjoy time with your family.
Family time is important, so always try to make some space in your busy schedule for some fun with your loved ones.
5. That it pays to be patient.
Haste makes waste. Sometimes, you just have to bide your time and wait for the right moment.
6. To love unconditionally.
7. And never underestimate yourself.
Never get daunted by any task, obstacle or opponent. Bring it on giant foot!
8. That nothing beats the blues like a good hug.
Go ahead. Hug someone right now.
9. To always keep your eye on the prize.
Do you really want to achieve something in life? Yes? Then keep your eyes on the prize.
10. To stick up for someone.
Want to learn to be a hero? Learn from them. Like these 3 street dogs who protected a new born baby abandoned on the streets of Kolkata.
11. To love your mom.
Be a good puppy and shower your mom with the love she deserves.
12. To improvise like a boss. And have some fun while at it.
Like we said, they have it tough. But that doesn’t stop them, does it?
13. To ask for help. And get it.
Sometimes, all you have to do is ask. Kyonki poochne mein kya jaata hai.
14. To be a doting parent.
Love your kids. Because they grow up really fast.
15: Meet your problems head on. Because only then can you solve them faster.
16: And of course, no matter what, always keep smiling.
Latest posts by Parth Chakraborty (see all)
- Best tattoo - Feb 4, 2015
- Which Fictional Billionaire is Best? - Jan 31, 2015
- If I were in a movie and I wanted to survive, who should I avoid? - Jan 31, 2015